Friday, October 11, 2013

Call It Like I See IT!


(Above & Below) - These are two of my many pics from my morning runs. I love those cool dewy mornings of NC; the air is cool and thick at the same time yet perfect for running.

What you don't see in these pics are all the crazy happenings. Early mornings not only brings out the runners, walkers, and cyclists, but it also calls on the voyeurs and exhibitionists. So, there's this guy (I'll call him Gray Stallion) who stands in his window "bucket" naked drinking from his coffee mug on Saturdays - now I am a woman and only human so I am not complaining about this man's weekend routine. This man's body is ripped/cut and his is hung well. I SWEAR! I try not to look, but I just can't help it - OMG!!!  Then there's Jack on Sundays! As I walk down the usual side street for my cool-down, there's Jack in his all blacked-out BMW X5 (upgraded wheels and custom rims) with his right hand Jack hammering away. As I finish off my cool-down walk, he makes certain to park facing me while he's parked in the parking lot. If I look his way (to let him know I see him) he turns on his bright lights to blind my sight - smart move Jack don't put your eye out!

This is what I get for running along main roads and side streets. So, I guess I either need to find me some safe trails free from the Lions, Stallions, Jacks and Bears or find a running group to keep my focus on running. Well Ladies if you are out in the AM getting your workout on, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment